When: November 13-15, 2018
Where: Queen's University, Kingston, ON
- November 13-14 at Donald Gordon Centre, 421 Union St.
- Free parking available on-site
- November 15 at Clinical Education Centre, 31 George St.
Fee: $650 (13% HST included)
This three-day workshop dedicated to CHRONIC PAIN is open to practicing health care professionals in nursing, medicine, occupational therapy, psychology, social work, physical therapy, and more. The course will consist of two days of in-class instruction and discussion, and one day of hands-on practice in a clinical simulation lab.
Lunch and light refreshments will be provided.
Review the underlying anatomy and physiology of chronic pain
Discuss the biological and psychological factors that impact chronic pain
Describe the components of a comprehensive assessment and possible treatment options for people experiencing chronic pain
Demonstrate a comprehensive assessment and management plan using clinical case studiesore info coming soon!
- Applicable taxes (13% HST) are included in the $650 registration fee
- Payment options include:
- Credit card
- Cheque payable to Queen's University (include 'QUPED-Chronic Pain' in the memo)
- Mail to: Colleen Donahoe, School of Nursing, Queen's University, 92 Barrie Street, Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6
- Refund Policy: Cancellation requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests received after October 5, 2018 will be subject to a $50 administration fee. No refunds after November 2, 2018.