DIRECTOR OF THE SCHOOL OF NURSING & VICE-DEAN OF THE FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
DIRECTOR OF THE QUEEN'S NURSING AND HEALTH RESEARCH AND SALLY SMITH CHAIR IN NURSING
- The research office staff are responsible for the general management of research at the School of Nursing, including scheduling of Academic Series.
- They are the first point of contact for any research-related questions
- The research committee is responsible for the adjudication and allocation of internal endowed funds to support SON faculty members research projects.
- The committee will also review all requests to access faculty members and students within the Nursing program for research purposes.
- Please contact Dr. Woo (Chair) if you are planning research projects involving the Nursing faculty and student populations to coordinate activities.